Dry hair is a no no for most girls who consider their hair as on of their best assets. We cannot deny the fact that everything around us can damage our hair, especially if we are always on the go. These external factors are:
- Using shampoo too often
- Harsh shampoo
- Hair dye
- Overuse of blow dryer and curling iron
- Too much exposure to sun and wind
- Chlorine in pools
But worry no more, since there are easy home remedies to treat your hair and bring back that youthful glow. You can use any of these remedies:
- Apply hot oil treatments to treat dry and damaged hair at least 1 or 2 times per week.
- Use shampoo at least every other day.
- Use conditioner that has little or no alcohol. Conditioners with no fragrance tend to be having low alcohol.
- Massaging your scalp.
- Do not comb your hair while it is wet.
- If you want to get a shiny hair, try using 1 egg with a tbsp of milk and place it in your hair.