iWhite Nose Pack

Problem with whiteheads and blackheads? Now, there's an easy and affordable way of getting rid of it. Introducing iWhite Nose pack from Korea. It is a white cream that helps remove your white and blackheads, and deep-seated dirt in your nose. With this product, you don't have to spend a hundred of money on facials. It's very affordable and convenient.


Review:
I was really amazed with the power of  iWhite Nose pack the first time I tried it. I placed some amount of cream in my nose and waited for 15-30 minutes to let it dry. Then I slowly removed it starting from the base of the nose upwards. At my first use, it was a little painful but I was glad to see the blackheads and whiteheads that have attached to the strip. I was very amazed with the product and decided to continuously use it. I was very thankful I was able to find it. Priced is at P18 per sachet at Watsons.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...