Kopiko's Kopiccino

Love at first taste? Yes, I was with Kopiko's Kopiccino. KOPICCINO is the latest variant to Kopiko's coffee. It is a 3in1 capuccino flavored coffee mix with real choco granules. It is ideal for those who crave for an instant premium cappucino drink and a lover of Italian coffee. It's main ingredient is the grade one coffee beans that gives the real coffee taste. It's very convenient and handy where you can bring to your office, school or even at your home. So, If you're looking for a more affordable cup of coffee this rainy season, try Kopiccino. 


Review:
I was indeed love at first taste with Kopiccino. What I liked most was the mild coffee taste, the milky foam and the extra choco granule that you can sprinkle on top. It's also not that sweet which I like my coffee to be. Whenever, I'm having a taste of it I feel drinking a cup of coffee from Starbucks, Coffeebreak, Bluejay, and many other coffee shops. It's also very affordable and price is at P8 per sachet.

Spoon rating:
5 spoon = EXCELLENT taste  5 spoon = EXCELLENT price




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...