Iloilo's Hungry Ninja Pt 2

I decided to eat their again for the fourth time because I couldn't get enough of their meals. I was interested with their other dishes because they all look yummy and delicious. I also liked their budget friendly meals and comfortable ambiance. 


2pcs. Original Chicken with rice


Chicken Teriyaki Sandwich


Banana Fritters with Ube ice cream


Their lovely chairs and tables.








Their interesting wall telling the origin of Hungry Ninja.






Review:


  • 2pcs. Original Chicken with rice- the chicken tasted good and savory. Price is at P24 with no drinks.
  • Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich- I decided to taste their sandwich since I really like their Asian rice version of Chicken Teriyaki. However, I was a little bit disappointed with the sandwich. The bun was not soft and easy to chew. The chicken was okay but they have paired something with it which I didn't like at all. Price is at P29 with free orange juice.
  • Banana Fritters with Ube ice cream- It was very yummy. The bananas were fried and then top with ube ice cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup. Price is at P32.
  • Spices and Herbs (not in picture)- It is an Asian rice like chao fan. It is placed in a bowl and mixed with pork and spices. I thought it has just a chili taste but eating it bite after bite left me with a spicy taste. I didn't finish my meal after all.
  • Chicken Curry (not in picture)- tasted good but a little bit spicy for me. 


Spoon Rating:
4 spoon = VERY GOOD taste  5 spoon = EXCELLENT price



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...