I decided to eat their again for the fourth time because I couldn't get enough of their meals. I was interested with their other dishes because they all look yummy and delicious. I also liked their budget friendly meals and comfortable ambiance.
|2pcs. Original Chicken with rice|
|Chicken Teriyaki Sandwich|
|Banana Fritters with Ube ice cream|
|Their lovely chairs and tables.|
|Their interesting wall telling the origin of Hungry Ninja.|
- 2pcs. Original Chicken with rice- the chicken tasted good and savory. Price is at P24 with no drinks.
- Teriyaki Chicken Sandwich- I decided to taste their sandwich since I really like their Asian rice version of Chicken Teriyaki. However, I was a little bit disappointed with the sandwich. The bun was not soft and easy to chew. The chicken was okay but they have paired something with it which I didn't like at all. Price is at P29 with free orange juice.
- Banana Fritters with Ube ice cream- It was very yummy. The bananas were fried and then top with ube ice cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup. Price is at P32.
- Spices and Herbs (not in picture)- It is an Asian rice like chao fan. It is placed in a bowl and mixed with pork and spices. I thought it has just a chili taste but eating it bite after bite left me with a spicy taste. I didn't finish my meal after all.
- Chicken Curry (not in picture)- tasted good but a little bit spicy for me.
|4 spoon = VERY GOOD taste 5 spoon = EXCELLENT price|