- Non-comedogenic & dermatologist tested
- Makeup and skin care rolled into one product
- Moisturizes face & provides a hint of color to even out skin tone with a fresh, matte finish
- With Vit. E that keeps skin healthy and beautiful
- Has minerals that do not block pores that gives your skin a healthy and natural glow
- Has SPF 15 that protects you from sun harmful rays
I was very happy to found about this tinted facial moisturizer. Myra Vitaglow is not just an all-in-one product, it's also great for my skin. I loved that it has a Vitamin E which nourishes my skin and keeps it healthy. Plus, it has minerals that gives me a healthy and natural glow. It contains a liquid cream that is easy to apply on the face. It is neither sticky nor oily. When applied to face, it gives a shimmering look. However, when applying be sure to place the right amount of cream on your face otherwise you will look like a vampire. It's very helpful especially if your looking for a moisturizer and a makeup base at the same time. It's also very convenient and affordable. Bought it at Watsons at 135 pesos.