CLUB 21's FINEST


Nachos Grande



Carbonara

Hungarian Pizza

We were hanging out, one Friday night with my sisters and a friend in Smallville Complex. Then my sister told us that she's craving for pizza. Thus, I told her we should check out Club 21's bar and resto. I remember the last time I had eaten their Carbornara pizza which was good. When we arrived there, we originally ordered a Carbonara pizza and Nachos grande. However, the waiter gave us the wrong order of a Carbonara pasta. So, what we did was just to eat it and ordered a different pizza which was the Hungarian.
We didn't have regrets after all. The food we ordered was great. It tasted delicious and fantastic. I would definitely be coming back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...