Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick: Off Beat Pink

I was never into cosmetics before. However, going to job interviews after college requires me to. This is where I started to buy cosmetics little by little. I bought them from brands like J&J, Nichido, Ever Bilena and Careline. Since I haven't discovered that there are blogs on makeup, I just bought mine from brands I encounter at the department store. I usually prefer the affordable ones that suit my budget.


However one day, I was very happy discovering ChinChin V's blog The Kikay Chronicles. She does reviews about a certain cosmetic and that helps me to have options before buying a product. Now, I am more confident in putting makeup knowing that these products are good on my skin.
Last month, I have read one of her blog post about Ever Bilena Matte Lipsticks. I was convince with her blog write-up and decided to try one. I bought Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick with an Off Beat Pink shade.










swatch on hand


Review:
After a month of using, I was very happy with the product. What I like most was the color staying power which could last for hours. It also doesn't flake and make my lips dry. Another great thing also was its affordability which you can purchase at P145 each at Watsons. I was very glad I was able to purchase the product. Now, I will only be using Ever Bilena Matte Lipsticks and I would definitely try their other shades.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...