KUYA'S SPECIAL LUMPIANG SARIWA REVIEW






I was craving for greens the other day and I was thinking of eating a salad or any veggies.
I was strolling the mall with my mom when we found the kiosk selling fresh lumpia. I immediately decided to bought one and have a taste of it. While we are on one of the fast food chain, I ordered a garden salad and ate it. Then I followed it up with Kuya's Special Lumpiang Sariwa. I never imagined it would taste that good. Their special sauce added a great taste and flavor to the lumpia. It is not an ordinary fresh lumpia. What makes it different to others are the peanuts that you could taste, the sauce and the chia seeds that are placed on top (however, I didn't avail of the chia seeds). Speaking of chia seeds, it is a species of flowering plant in the mint family. It is known for its many health benefits like weight loss, balanced blood sugar, anti-inflammatory, etc. However, with or without it the lumpia still tasted delicious and healthy.
I was glad my cravings were fulfilled that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...