Doughnuts Recipe (homemade)



When a boring day sets in, I would usually think of ways to entertain myself. I would read a book, watch television, do web surfing, or sometimes do baking. One sunny afternoon while I was watching Giada De Laurentiis show in Lifestyle channel, I was able to get the recipe of her Italian doughnuts. I loved watching her show, she cooked deliciously and so appetizing. The next day, I tried to cook and I was glad of the result. The doughnuts tasted good especially with my chocolate dip. Unfortunately, I didn't get its right shape. It should be round like munchkins not a flat one. However, I didn't mind about it since I was after its taste. 


It was my first time to follow a recipe from a cooking show that I got it right. I was so proud with myself and with my accomplishment. After all, it's good to explore and experiment with food especially when you got its right taste.
Happy cooking everyone! :))


ITALIAN DOUGHNUTS

Ingredients:


  •     1 stick BUTTER
  •     1 cup WATER
  •     3 tbsp SUGAR
  •     pinch of SALT
  •     1 cup FLOUR
  •     4 EGGS

Dip: (any)
  •  1/2 cup SUGAR
  •  2 tbsp CINNAMON
  •  VANILLA BEAN

 Procedure:

  1. Mix butter, water, sugar and salt in a pan. 
  2. After mixing, remove from heat.
  3. Add flour and mix.
  4. Return back to the heat.
  5. Using a mixer, add and beat the eggs one at a time to the mixture.
  6. Deep fry until golden brown.
  7. Dip in your chosen sauce (chocolate, caramel, etc.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...