MYRA VITASMOOTH FACE POWDER REVIEW





I started using this product when I first read its review on TheKikayChronicles. Before I was using a face powder but I'm not satisfied with it. Gladly I discovered this Myra Vitasmooth Face Powder, thus I would like to share a review about it.
Myra Vitasmooth Face Powder is vitamin enriched and with SPF15 to help protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. What I like about the product, is its ability to reduce your retouches during the day or night, giving you a shine free look. From my experience, I seldomly do retouches as I can remember. Sometimes I don't do retouch at all. It's also hypoallergenic and the consistency of the powder is fine and smooth. It comes with a mirror that is convenient when you need to apply one. It only cost 130 pesos and I got mine from Watsons.

Would I repurchase?
Definitely! its worth the price. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...