DIY COLOR BLOCK SUNGLASSES


This is a do-it-yourself tutorial on how to improve the look of your boring sunglasses. 
First, you will need the following materials.




Your old sunglasses or barely used ones..(I had started putting color on one side and forgot to take a before picture of it.) So, here's my old cheap sunglasses.




Here are the needed materials.


Since, I haven't taken a picture during the process of my sunglasses makeover. I will just share you the steps. Here's how to start..
1. Get a tape and place it on the lens following the line of the frame. Surround it inside and outside the lens along the edges. This technique prevents the lens from staining.
2. You can start painting the frame with any color you like.
3. Let it dry.
4. Remove the tape slowly. Using an alcohol, you can clean the lens of your sunglasses.
5. Voila! You can now flaunt your new color block sunglasses.


Now, here's my own color block sunglasses!
Easy right?! and it's fun to do :)


If you have your own diy color block sunglasses, please don't hesitate to share it with me. I'll be happy to publish it here in my blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...